Reporting to our Private Client Team Leader, we are seeking a 0-4yr PQE Solicitor to join our busy and expanding Probate team.
Working closely with other members of the team, the work will involve administration of testate and intestate estates. There will be an opportunity to gain experience dealing with estates for charities and estates with offshore elements, business and agricultural assets. You will also prepare wills and powers of attorney.
The successful applicant will:
- be a member of STEP or be willing to undertake the STEP qualification
- have excellent client care skills and be able to empathise with clients
- be proactive, organised and efficient with good attention to detail
- demonstrate a practical and common sense approach to problem solving and the ability to analyse and make decisions quickly
- be enthusiastic to assist within the team and demonstrate a willingness to learn
- have some experience of probate work and drafting wills and powers of attorney
- have a strong academic background
Hours of Work
9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- 27 days holiday
- 2 x salary life assurance Private Medical Insurance (after 6 months)
- Permanent Health Insurance (after 2 years)
- Optional benefits