Charity Legacy Officers Seminar 2018
"Great day covering a wide range of topics. All very relevant to the legacy sector."
"Loved it and very much looking forward to next year's conference!"
"Always really good and a broad range of topics."
Welcome to "Kaleidoscope of Law", the annual Wilsons Seminar for Charity Legacy Officers, presented in association with the Institute of Legacy Management.
The Seminar will provide a comprehensive and practical look at a kaleidoscopic range of legal topics, which regularly crop up in legacy caseloads and can cause more than their fair share of problems.
- Claims under the Inheritance Act 1975 – Ilott one year on
- Resolving problems with estate accounts, and challenging executors' costs – an interactive workshop
- An introduction to the GDPR, and its implications for legacy departments
- Saving legacies by the cy-pres jurisdiction, and giving them away by the ex gratia jurisdiction
- A review of recent cases
- Property market update, and dealing with development land and overage