Trustee Training Workshop (February 2018)
"A really useful and worthwhile day that all trustees should attend, regardless of their charitable experience."
"Good day and very good value. Thank you."
"Excellent - thank you. Really helpful."
"Really enjoyed it - very informative."
The training is intended for newly appointed trustees and will serve as an introduction to charity law and governance issues including:
- Understanding your charity's structure
- The powers and duties of trustees
- The role of the Charity Commission
- Commercial issues for charities
- Disposing of charity property
- Key accounting issues for charities
The training is provided free of charge.