Trustee Training Workshop (June 2018)
"A wide ranged agenda, very professionally presented and the speakers were enthusiastic for their topics."
"Excellent review with a mountain of points to follow up!"
"A wealth of knowledge passed on from your team, thank you."
The training is intended for newly appointed trustees and will serve as an introduction to charity law and governance issues including:
- Understanding your charity's structure
- The powers and duties of trustees
- The role of the Charity Commission
- Commercial issues for charities
- Disposing of charity property
- Key accounting issues for charities
The training is provided free of charge.