At Wilsons Solicitors LLP, following a relationship breakdown, we understand that this can often be a very challenging time and there may be many issues to resolve which can seem overwhelming.
Our Family Team are committed to adopting a constructive, pragmatic approach and providing our clients with the advice and knowledge to make informed decisions and guide them through the process.
All of our solicitors are members of Resolution which is community of 6,500 family justice professionals, promoting a constructive approach to resolving family issues and avoiding unnecessary conflict for both individuals and their families.
Every year, Resolution raises awareness for the work of their members and policy issues.
This year, Resolution is placing importance on its Code of Practice.
Resolution members follow the Code of Practice and you can expect us to:
- Listen to you, be honest with you and treat you with respect.
- Explain all the options and give you confidence to make the right decisions.
- Help you focus on what’s important in the long-term.
- Help you balance financial and emotional costs with what you want to achieve.
- Work with others to find the right approach and the best solutions for you.
- Manage stress in what can be an already stressful situation.
As part of 'Good Divorce Week' to promote the initiative, we are offering free 30-minute advice sessions with our family law experts from 30 November 2020 to 4 December 2020, to enable you to get some initial advice and answer any questions that you may have.
We deal with all aspects of family law including divorce, dissolution of civil partnerships, family finances, child arrangements and issues following the relationship breakdown of unmarried cohabitants.
If you would like to schedule a 30-minute free consultation with us, please email Samantha Fletcher
or Graham Coy
to enable us to take some initial details. Alternatively, please feel free to telephone either Samantha on 01722 427 506 or Graham on 01722 427 631.