Probate & Estate Administration Principal Contact
01722 427 636
Alison Morris is a partner in the Probate & Estate Administration team. She specialises in probate, wills, powers of attorney, advance decisions and elderly client work.
She is chairman of the Trustees of the T H Russell Charitable Trust which provides for the care of the elderly and a trustee of a local charity The Harnham Water Meadows Trust. Alison qualified as a solicitor in 2003 and later joined the firm in 2007.
- Application to the Court of Protection for a Statutory Third Codicil to rectify an error in a will;
- Application to Court for a copy will be proved;
- Obtaining a limited Grant Ad Colligenda Bona to protect assets in an estate with a disputed will;
- Application to the Court for the investment of funds and the appointment of another trustee to sell the family home to fund care fees;
- Successful Retrospective Continuing Health Care Claim for the refund of care fees from the NHS for a self-funding client.
Alison is a member of The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), fully accredited member of Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE), Court of Protection Association (COPPA) and is an associate member of The Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS). She has spoken at different seminars concerning Court of Protection work and powers of attorney, and on bereavement. Alison has also been published in articles for the Times, Financial Times and Salisbury Life, concerning the proposed probate rise in fees, top care tips and powers of attorney.