Legal advisers that work as hard as you do
We are able to offer company secretarial services to commercial entities registered at Companies House in England and Wales.
We provide a full company secretarial service, which includes:
- If required, provision of a registered office address and forwarding your mail received at our address;
- Maintaining Statutory Books digitally and in hard copy;
- Preparation and filing of Confirmation Statements at Companies House;
- Filing of event-driven Companies House forms, e.g. appointments and resignations of officers and returns of allotments of shares, etc.;
- Keeping you informed of important compliance deadlines;
- Processing transfers of shares and issuing share certificates;
- Preparation of your register of People with Significant Control, in accordance with the requirements of legislation introduced in 2015 and applying to all entities registered at Companies House;
- If required, maintaining minute books; and
- If required, preparation of simple resolutions and board minutes.
We act as company secretary for many companies limited by guarantee including charitable companies and academy schools and for these companies we provide a similar service to that provided to commercial entities.
We do not prepare or file annual accounts unless the relevant company is dormant, then we can do this on instruction from you. The service is provided by trained staff with the backup and supervision of solicitors in our Corporate & Commercial team.
We also offer a company formation service providing a quick and efficient online service for formation of entities registered on the Companies House register for England and Wales, including companies limited by shares and by guarantee, and Limited Liability Partnerships.
Finally, if required we can provide a stand-alone registered office service giving you an address for official correspondence and service of any legal documents.
An indication of our fees is available on application.