Authenticating documents and facts to satisfy foreign requirements requires experience and particular care – to avoid those costly time delays and expense that can crop up when you least need them.
The full range of notarial services
We can notarise documents for all countries including:
• Powers of Attorney to sell, purchase, mortgage or inherit property abroad
• Overseas adoption documentation
• Company documents
• Birth, marriage and death certificates
• Education certificates, passports, translations
• Witnessing the execution of documents, verifying authenticity of signatures
• Preparing notarial certificates
• Authenticating the contents of documents
• Consent documentation for children to travel abroad
• Divorce documents
• Statutory Declarations, Change of Name Declarations
• Shipping Protests
• Arranging ‘apostille’ legalisation, embassy and consulate legalisation
Please note that performance cookies will be set only if you accept all cookies. Learn about the cookies we use on our website here.
I accept all cookiesManage cookies
Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.
We'd like to set performance cookies to help us to improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. For more information on how these cookies work, please see our Cookies Policy.