Trustee Training Workshop (September 2018)
"Dream Team: All presentations, were brilliant, of interest & true to the topic. Really helpful & provided a lot of information to build our resources on"
"A really interesting and informative day. Very relevant and accessible."
"Very well facilitated and delivered. I will recommend attending to my colleagues."
As always, the training is intended for newly appointed trustees and will serve as an introduction to charity law and governance issues including:
- Understanding your charity's structure
- The powers and duties of trustees
- The role of the Charity Commission
- Commercial issues for charities
- Disposing of charity property
- Key accounting issues for charities
The training will be provided free of charge.
We very much hope you will be able to join us.