Farm Partnerships Practice Notes - Series eight
12 April 2016
In the eighth and final edition of this series of practice notes, Partner at Wilsons Solicitors Jonathan Stephens looks at limited partnerships and limited liability partnerships (LLPs), the differences between them, and the relevant tax treatments.
The series comprises:
- Basic Principles
- Who owns the business and assets?
- Dissolution and winding up - retirement and death
- How land can be owned and occupied in a partnership situation
- Running the Partnership
- Borrowings in Farm Partnerships
- Limited Partnerships and LLPs
Reproduced from Practical Law with the permission of the publishers. For further information visit their website or call 020 7542 6664