Farm Partnerships Practice Notes - Series five
5 January 2016
In the fifth edition of this series of practice notes, Partner at Wilsons Solicitors Jonathan Stephens looks at running a farm partnership, including information on profit sharing, management and control and expulsion of partners.
The series comprises:
- Basic Principles
- Who owns the business and assets?
- Dissolution and winding up – retirement and death
- How land can be owned and occupied in a partnership situation
- Running the Partnership
- Borrowings in Farm Partnerships
- Limited Partnerships and LLPs
Reproduced from Practical Law with the permission of the publishers. For further information visit their website or call 020 7542 6664.