Farm Partnerships Practice Notes - Series four
15 December 2015
In the fourth edition of this series of practice notes, Partner at Wilsons Solicitors Jonathan Stephens looks at how land is owned and occupied in a partnership situation.
The series comprises:
- Basic Principles
- Who owns the business and assets?
- Dissolution and winding up – retirement and death
- How land can be owned and occupied in a partnership situation
- Running the Partnership
- Borrowings in Farm Partnerships
- Limited Partnerships and LLPs
Reproduced from Practical Law with the permission of the publishers. For further information visit their website or call 020 7542 6664.