Farm Partnerships Practice Notes - Series six
9 February 2016
In the sixth edition of this series of practice notes, Partner at Wilsons Solicitors Jonathan Stephens discusses borrowings in farm partnerships, including the important issue where a partner introduces land into the partnership which has been purchased using borrowings or is charged to a third party.
The series comprises:
- Basic Principles
- Who owns the business and assets?
- Dissolution and winding up - retirement and death
- How land can be owned and occupied in a partnership situation
- Running the Partnership
- Borrowings in Farm Partnerships
- Limited Partnerships and LLPs
Reproduced from Practical Law with the permission of the publishers. For further information visit their website or call 020 7542 6664