01722 427 580
Jenifer is a senior associate in our Property & Commercial Litigation team with over 10 years' experience. She trained with Wilsons and joined the litigation team on qualification in 2007; being promoted to associate in 2014 and senior associate in 2018. Jenifer was educated at Royal Holloway, University of London where she obtained a BSc in Geology before pursuing a career in law.
Jenifer has developed a broad commercial litigation practice, acting for companies/SMEs, charities, landed estates, schools and individuals. She acts for both claimants and defendants in disputes concerning breach of contract (including defective products), debt recovery and enforcement of Judgments, company contractual disputes, director/shareholder disputes, professional negligence, employment restrictive covenant disputes, and intellectual property disputes. Jenifer also has experience in dealing with regulatory proceedings before the FRC and the court proceedings required in EU cross-border company mergers.
In addition to her commercial litigation practice, Jenifer undertakes property litigation work including disputes between property co-owners (involving the Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996), rights of way disputes and village green applications. She has a proactive and commercial approach to resolving disputes and gives clear and comprehensive advice.
- Successfully defending a breach of contract claim on behalf of one of two defendants and subsequently pursuing a successful appeal of the costs order made to secure recovery of costs from the claimant;
- Securing a settlement for an individual pursuing professional negligence proceedings against a solicitor;
- Acting for a SME in a contractual dispute concerning the supply of allegedly defective products;
- Obtaining an order for sale (with occupation rent and costs) in a Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996 dispute; and
- Advising a charitable association on a cross-border supply contract dispute.
Outside of work Jenifer enjoys baking an trying to keep fit (on account of the baking!) and running around after her young family.