Commercial Principal Contact
01722 427 580
“Jenifer has been a great support over the case in hand, her ability to adapt to the issues we have regarding the case is commendable.”Legal 500, 2020
Jenifer is a partner in our Property & Commercial Litigation team with over 15 years of experience. She trained at Wilsons and qualified as a solicitor in 2007. Prior to deciding on a career in law, Jenifer obtained a BSc in Geology from Royal Holloway, University of London.
Jenifer has a broad litigation practice with particular emphasis on commercial disputes but also with expertise in contested property matters.
She acts for both claimants and defendants dealing with disputes from initial correspondence through to court proceedings both in the County Court and High Court. Jenifer has extensive experience of alternative dispute resolution procedures including mediation.
Jenifer has particular expertise in commercial contractual disputes including breach of contract, defective products, contract termination and debt recovery (including enforcement of judgments).
She also has broad experience of acting in disputes concerning director/shareholder issues, employment post-termination restrictive covenants, professional negligence, intellectual property, and construction contracts (including adjudication).
In addition to her commercial litigation practice, Jenifer undertakes property litigation work specialising in disputes between property co-owners, rights of way disputes and town/village green applications.
Jenifer acts for: businesses (from SMEs to large companies), individuals, landed estates, schools and charities. She provides her clients with expert advice and excellent client service. Jenifer believes it is important to build a strong rapport with her clients to understand their needs and objectives. Her advice and recommendations are tailored to meet those needs and objectives, highlighting the risks and cost benefit of each particular step and stage of litigation.
Recent work includes:
- Securing a settlement for an SME in a breach of contract claim in the High Court concerning the supply of allegedly defective products;
- Acting for a company in seeking a declaration in the High Court concerning the interpretation of a post-termination restrictive covenant and securing a settlement;
- Securing a settlement for individuals in a claim for professional negligence against a firm of solicitors concerning allegedly negligent drafting;
- Securing a settlement for an SME in a breach of duty claim against a finance broker; and
- Obtaining an Order for Sale in a co-ownership dispute in the High Court.
Jenifer was listed as an 'Associate to Watch' in the 2022 edition of Chambers and Partners UK Guide.