Live Webinar: COVID-19 Workforce planning – furlough leave and coming out of lockdown
Most employers have now completed the critical steps necessary to reorganise the workforce and take advantage of the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS). The current CJRS expires on 31 May 2020 and employers need to start strategic workforce planning for when the scheme ends. In the meantime the CJRS continues to throw up issues and challenges for employers.
You are invited to participate in the Wilsons Employment Team's first live webinar on Thursday 16 April at 10am. Please do join us.
We will be addressing the following issues:
- How does sick absence, holiday leave work during the CJRS? Can an employee be required to take holiday leave?
- Can an employee refuse to come to work?
- When can furlough claims be made and how are they to be processed?
- Can an employee on furlough be made redundant and what process should be followed? How is redundancy or notice pay calculated?
- How do employers calculate wage claims under the CJRS for fixed term or zero hours workers?
- Can employers place workers on short hours or layoff after the CJRS ends? How about reducing pay?
- Should employers be seeking to change terms and conditions of employment? If so how what process needs to be followed?
- Where are we on the legislative framework for CJRS?
We will be taking questions on line during this webinar and will endeavour to answer any questions you may have. Please let us know in advance any questions you want us to deal with by emailing the host, Stephen Oxley.
Register Now for FREE - Places are Limited!