No jab, no job? Q&A on Covid-19 vaccination and testing
Join our latest webinar in which we will be hosting a Q&A session on issues surrounding Covid-19 vaccination and testing.
As employers look towards reopening workplaces and staff returning, we will be addressing the difficult questions that employers are likely to face including:
- Can we ask staff about their vaccination status?
- Can employers make vaccination mandatory for existing staff? Is the position different for new staff?
- Will an employee be entitled to sick pay if they experience side effects after vaccination?
- What options are available to employers to encourage staff to be vaccinated?
- What are the risks if an employee refuses to have the vaccine because of their religion or belief, because they are pregnant or if they are needle-phobic?
There will also be an opportunity to ask our team any questions you have.
Details on how to register and submit your questions in advance are below. We look forward to you joining us.
Please submit any questions to: email@example.com