Farm Partnerships Practice Notes - Series one
23 October 2015
Partner at Wilsons Solicitors Jonathan Stephens has written a series of eight practice notes on farming partnerships which are currently only available for subscribers to Practical Law.
We will be publishing each note over the next few months and the first is available to download here.
The series comprises:
- Basic Principles
- Who owns the business and assets?
- Dissolution and winding up – retirement and death
- How land can be owned and occupied in a partnership situation
- Running the Partnership
- Borrowings in Farm Partnerships
- Limited Partnerships and LLPs
Reproduced from Practical Law with the permission of the publishers. For further information visit their website or call 020 7542 6664.