Farm Partnerships Practice Notes - Series three
30 November 2015
In the third edition of this series of practice notes, Partner at Wilsons Solicitors Jonathan Stephens looks at the dissolution and winding-up of partnerships upon retirement and death of partners.
The series comprises:
- Basic Principles
- Who owns the business and assets?
- Dissolution and winding up – retirement and death
- How land can be owned and occupied in a partnership situation
- Running the Partnership
- Borrowings in Farm Partnerships
- Limited Partnerships and LLPs
Reproduced from Practical Law with the permission of the publishers. For further information visit their website or call 020 7542 6664.