01722 427 508
Samuel is a conveyancing paralegal in the Residential Property department.
Alongside his work, Samuel is currently undertaking the final stages of the Solicitors Qualifying Exam with the University of Law and aims to qualify as a solicitor in the coming year.
Samuel acts on a range of residential property transactions relating to both registered and unregistered land in connection with freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, transfers of ownership, re-mortgages, new builds, first registrations, lease extensions, grants of new leases and auctions. Samuel also assists other departments within Wilsons with the transfer of property for estate planning and tax purposes and can also provide help and guidance in relation to matrimonial property transfers.
Samuel acts for a variety of clients from first time buyers to charities, companies, portfolio clients, executors and attorneys and prides himself on his ability to find solutions for clients when difficult scenarios arise.
- Re-mortgage of a number of residential properties, consisting primarily of HMOs, for a residential property landlord.
- Sale of multimillion pound property in Cornwall.
- Purchase of an unregistered freehold property with complex title issues including encroachments.
- First registration of an estate property based on lost title deeds for a well known charity enabling it to proceed with the sale and estate administration.
- Grant of new leases for a private developer landlord above commercial premises.