020 7998 0437
Sarah is a partner in our employment team and is based in our London office. Sarah advises a range of clients with a particular focus on charities, professional services firms, hedge funds and asset management firms. Prior to joining Wilsons in 2019 Sarah was Counsel at US firm Katten Muchin Rosenman UK LLP which she joined in 2015 following 11 years at City firm Bates Wells.
Sarah advises on all contentious and non-contentious UK employment matters and has extensive experience advising on employee relations and partnership matters, managing disputes and exits, large scale restructuring including collective consultation, business transfers, restrictive covenants, whistleblowing and handling sensitive investigations. Sarah has a special interest in cross border matters and regularly including co-ordinates multi-jurisdictional projects and advises US and other non-UK businesses on the legal environment and workplace culture in the UK.
Sarah has considerable experience advising senior executives on recruitment/terms and conditions and on exits.
- Advising a national charity on an investigation into possible fraud
- Advising a multi-academy trust on defending a whistleblowing claim relating to safeguarding allegations
- Co-ordinating advice for an international serviced apartment business on restructuring in their Paris office
- Advising the UK subsidiary of a US advertising business on the sale of that business to Amazon
- Representing a senior executive at a major technology business in respect of her maternity discrimination dispute
- Co-ordinating advice for a private investment management firm in respect of the creation of a global handbook
- Advising a private investment firm on GDPR requirements across its multi-jurisdictional business
Sarah regularly holds training sessions with clients and speaks at seminars. She is also a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
Sarah is a trustee of the Media Legal Defence Initiative and enjoys hiking, the outdoors and travelling.