020 7998 0437
Sarah is a partner in our employment team advising on workplace matters for a range of clients with a particular focus on charities and investment firms. Sarah joined the team as a partner in May 2019. Prior to joining Wilsons Sarah was Counsel at US firm Katten Muchin Rosenman UK LLP which she joined in 2015 following 11 years at Bates Wells & Braithwaite.
Sarah advises on all contentious and non-contentious UK employment matters and has extensive experience advising on employee relations and partnership matters, managing disputes and exits, large scale restructuring including collective consultation, restrictive covenants, whistleblowing and handling sensitive investigations. In addition, Sarah regularly advises clients on cross border matters including co-ordinating multi-jurisdictional projects and advising US and other non-UK businesses on the legal and cultural environment in the UK.
- Advising a national charity on an investigation into possible fraud
- Advising a multi-academy trust on defending a whistleblowing claim relating to safeguarding allegations
- Co-ordinating advice for an international serviced apartment business on restructuring in their Paris office
- Advising the UK subsidiary of a US advertising business on the sale of that business to Amazon
- Representing a senior executive at a major technology business in respect of her maternity discrimination dispute
- Co-ordinating advice for a private investment management firm in respect of the creation of a global handbook
- Advising a private investment firm on GDPR requirements across its multi-jurisdictional business
Sarah regularly holds training sessions with clients and speaks at seminars. She is also a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
Sarah is a trustee of the Media Legal Defence Initiative and enjoys hiking, the outdoors and travelling.